- ∞ 2 cans coconut milk (don’t skimp on flavor—opt for the full fat varieties)
- ∞ 1lb bag of frozen strawberries
- ∞ 4-6 dates, sliced or diced
- ∞ 1-1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ∞ 1/2 cup agave nectar
- + optional: lemon juice or mint leaves
- + + blender
- + + popsicle molds
- Makes 10-12 cream pops, depending on size of molds
- Put coconut milk, strawberries, and dates in blender. Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add agave nectar and vanilla extract to your desired sweetness.
- Pour immediately into popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
- Run under warm water to loosen pop from plastic mold.
Photos via my Instagram account